Ride for Children's Mental Health
is such a worthy cause!
Washington County Mental Health and Bolton Valley are super excited to host our first annual Ride for Children's Mental Health. This is going to be a day of fun, healthy exercise, and community building all to benefit children and youth in our local communities. Proceeds will go to ensuring children and families at risk get prompt, compassionate and high quality supports to help them when times have become difficult. Early intervention is a proven way to most effectively help people limit the impacts of mental and emotional challenges, trauma, and other life factors that create stress in young people's lives. Help us help others and foster strength and resilience in our community!
Join us for a family friendly, fun-filled day with various activities, races, beautiful foliage and fantastic food + beverages all while giving back to a worthy cause!
- Kid's Zone: $10 per child (100% to WCMHS) includes Progression Bike Park, Skate Park, Pool Access,
Bouncy Castles, and more! 11 am - 3 pm
- Welcome, Introductions, and Thank You from WCMHS: 12 pm - 12:30 pm
- Gravel Grinder: $20 per entrant (50% to WCMHS - for intermediate riders) 1 pm - 2 pm
- Enduro Challenge: $35 per entrant (for advanced riders) 2 pm - 4 pm
- Post Enduro Reception + Awards: 4 pm - 5 pm
- PLUS...Raise $100 for the cause to earn ONE FREE ENTRY to a race + access to the Kid's Zone!